Cafe de Paris Cafe de Paris

This sounds really pretty! Relaxing, definitely appropriate for a cafe in Paris :P Nothing is overpowering, everything sounds properly mixed. I do have a question though, what accordion sample are you using?

SoundChris responds:

Thanks man! This was one of the first pieces that i composed and edited - when i did this track i only had logic pro and didnt even know what reverb is or vsti plugins :D But i clearly remember the situation when i wrote that piece: I had seen woody allenĀ“s awesome movie "Midnight in Paris" which has got a phenomenal soundtrack - a lot of gypsy jazz. And that inspired me to write something french inspired. The accordion here is the one from logic pro. But if you are looking for a better vsti i would recommend the one by ilya efimov. I LOVE that! Here is a sample so you can hear how natural it feels:

I also have a pimped midpart for a library demo:

~Echo~ Eternity (WIP) ~Echo~ Eternity (WIP)

This makes me shaky about even auditioning for the deathmatch haha. This is fantastic structurally, musically, and mix-wise. There's a lot of common stuff in here that's hard to make not sound cheesy, but you definitely pulled it off. Really nice!

Inspiration Inspiration

This is nice, really focused on melody and harmony. Keep at it dude!

8-BitCat responds:

Thanks man c: I appreciate your review :D

Illusion |WIP| Illusion |WIP|

I like this, really atmospheric and trippy :P love that acid-y bass starting at around 0:42

MorganPage-TheLongestRoad MorganPage-TheLongestRoad

Sounds great dude! Hoping to hear more from you

DreamEater responds:

Thanks very much dante! I'm glad you enjoyed it <3

All the more Might [WIP] All the more Might [WIP]

This is great! Lovin the trancy vibes.

Fallingintherain(?)wiprmx Fallingintherain(?)wiprmx

Love the energy, keep it going :P
One thing though, I feel like the really high end on the lead is kinda harsh. Other than that, great so far.

Sensations Sensations

This is great! What are you using for strings?

papkee responds:

It's called Sonatina Symphonic Orchestra. It's free and probably the best free library around.